[Openl2tp-users] Bundle different media types

Robert Borz robert.borz at web.de
Wed Oct 22 05:39:14 BST 2008

Hi James,

thanks for your reply. My setup looks a bit different; I want to offer pppoe to my customers, here's how I want to connect them:

               ethernet                             dsl              ethernet
[customer-pc] ---------- [lac (with 2 cpe's)] --- 2 links --- [lns] ---------- [pppoe-server] ------- [internet]

The link between lac and lns consists of 2 dsl links (pppoe), on top of these L2TP should be used to transfer ppp packets over these 2 links from my customers (facing the lac) to the pppoe-server (behind the lns).
Hope this helps...

Robert Borz